Art is such an important part of every generation. It gives a window for the future to look back upon. Each MAD is ran a little differently in order to better accommodate their city and be a strong reflection of the owner. You will find a few similarities in each MAD. MAD teaches classes and holds private classes as well. MAD Studios are known to actively hold events, art shows, field trips, and camps as well as engages in spotlighting Featured Artists. The arts are not limited, many of our studios teach either photography, filming, pottery, piano, guitar, vocal, or dance lessons.
The MAD Studio Education
Click here Sample MAD
MAD Studio offers a variety of classes. All skill levels are welcomed. All MAD’s follow the “We Be Free” curriculum/concept in order to teach our students to develop their own unique style and have fun. We stress, CREATE NOT IMITATE! All classes consist of basic color theory, perspective, value scales, and composition. “We Be Free” meets California state standards.
Benefits of Arts Education Source: Americans for the Arts, 2002
- Stimulates and develops the imagination and critical thinking, and refines cognitive and creative skills.
- Has a tremendous impact on the developmental growth of every child and has proven to help level the “learning field” across socio-economic boundaries.
- Strengthens problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, adding to overall academic achievement and school success.
- Develops a sense of craftsmanship, quality task performance, and goal-setting—skills needed to succeed in the classroom and beyond.
- Teaches children life skills such as developing an informed perception; articulating a vision; learning to solve problems and make decisions; building self-confidence and self-discipline; developing the ability to imagine what might be; and accepting responsibility to complete tasks from start to finish.
- Nurtures important values, including team-building skills; respecting alternative viewpoints; and appreciating and being aware of different cultures and traditions.
MAD Camps are a lot of fun!
From big ideas to small, it is worth it all! Camps are uniquely designed by each Owner and are always a great way to connect, bond, & learn Art!
MAD Field Trips!